Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm Tired of This...

Lately on facebook for example people have been putting on their status "FML". Seriously peoples, I get it life is hard but is FML really necessary? I understand that we all go through difficult times (more now than ever) but do we really have to go on facebook and post it as our status? That and how McCain supporters were pissed that Obama won and had to put anti-Obama things on their facebook statuses or that little square thingy that's under the profile pic.  Oh and then they go on to make antiObama flair and whine about how we're all going to die because of Obama. Then there are people who go all emo online and just sit around the computer cybermoping all day. I mean seriously people. 

You know what I say? GET SOME HELP AND GROW A PAIR! 


Thank you....I'm done...........I need to listening to "I can't get no satisfaction" by the Stones...

1 comment:

WhoWatchesTheWatchmen said...

i know its rather annoying ugh