Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Thank god 2008 is done with! Time for a nice clean slate and better things will happen. Hopefully (yes I will say it as others have) the economy will effing improve and that everything will be okay.  I really hope things go better this year than in 2008. I'm already not looking forward to go back to school but at the same time I do look forward. Mainly because I want May to come quick and to keep on working hard in school and avoid senioritis at all costs. Well if any of you all are curious on what my resolutions are. Well here is some of them: 

1)Keep doing well in school-Avoid senioritis/senior slump at all costs 
2) Graduate from High School =D 
3)Go to college and find a way to afford college. 
4)Look for a job and keep it for a few months...I have been for the past year or so but no luck

Yup so there are my resolutions for the new year. 

No comments: