Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Life Has Exploded

Okay not really but let's just say I have been really busy with school and making THE big decision. Which is to decide what college I'll go to. I am happy to say that I will be attending Emerson College in the fall and I am very much looking forward to it. I will be very excited to meet new people and live in Boston for four years. What I am hoping to do after Boston is to come back home for a bit and settle in, possibly launch my career here and buckle up for the ride of my life.  

I am very much looking forward to graduate high school. I cannot wait to begin the new chapter in my life. Although I think everyone seems to be getting weird and just randomly get mad easily for no reason. Even I have found myself getting mad easily. I think we just all want to finish up school and move on with our lives. Anyway that's all I have to say for now.  

1 comment:

Robin!! said...

It will get better. and by the way... FUCK THEM BIZTCHES... lol the ones getting mad at you for no reason. think this " ima be rich and you wont." HA. go make great films!