Sunday, August 23, 2009

SUMMER UPDATE!!!

Wooo I haven't been here in about two months almost three.

Not much has happened this summer, just preparing to leave off to college in two weeks (OMG THAT SOON???). Basically in June, I had a "job" but quit after a few days of job training mainly because I thought it was pointless. So I'm jobless again and hopefully I'll have a job secured in when I get to school. So maybe I'll have better luck next summer.

I know who my suitemates are going to be. They all seem like a cool bunch and I think we'll get along just fine (despite a few differences). The only thing that stinks is I'm the one that moves into the suite last (how fun...). I have orientation for a week and then after that I officially start college classes. I think I'll have a good time.

I've also been catching a lot of movies over the summer. So this summer wasn't a complete waste, I just wish I did more. That and my cousin would have come in July but the tickets from Mexico to the U.S. is too expensive. Considering they're a family of five. I just hope he comes soon ( like...next year) and hopefully my sister will be coming for Christmas time.

Well that's about it for now. I also have a livejournal. I've spent more time on that but don't worry! I still enjoy blogger too!

No comments: