Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010

Holy shit where did 2009 go?

A lot of stuff happened in 2009 and it seems like a lot of people are glad it's over and done with. I could see why, a lot of stuff happened: death, life, and money....okay that made no sense but I think you can see where I'm coming from right? 2009 was a big year for me, it was the year I graduated high school and then moved on to college. Not just any college, the college I wanted to go that was my top choice. I am glad that I am in college. My first semester of college went really well. Although near the end of the year, I noticed that a good friend of mine is just going insane. I'm really worried about her. She lost about two friends this past year, not to death but just because of either immaturity or changes with that person if that makes any sense. I really wanted to go to celebration day at my high school but couldn't because my college was having finals those next few days and I couldn't miss it. But from what I heard a lot of crap went down that day. Some people from my high school have drastically changed, well no not really. It's more like if they were already drinking in high school their drinking habits got worse. A girl who has been trying to lose weight since sophomore year is now on laxatives apparently and a whole lot of other shit going on.

In a way, I'm glad to not have come to that day because it seemed crazy. I just hope my friend recovers and she's spent her whole break surfing the internet. I really wish I could hold an intervention for her but she already goes back to school on Monday. Which really stinks because there's only a few other friends who are still on break until I leave. But anyways that is all I have to say for now and I hope all of you have a Happy New Year and let's hope 2010 is brighter.

No comments: