Monday, September 15, 2008

I Really Hate Headaches

Yea so currently I have this headache and uggghh it's terrible. This past weekend my basement got flooded a bit but thank god nothing was damaged.  I still can't believe there were some places that were flooded like crazy.  I really can't wait for the weekend again. I am working crazy on all these college applications. Oh and I'm halfway done with my screenplay! YAY! I'm thinking of posting it on here, hey who knows I might get discovered just like Diablo Cody got discovered on blogger. But I have a feeling that my screenplay might be longer than their limit, I really hope I don't get rejected because I went over their limit.

I'm going to go see Tina Turner in October at the United Center! I'm looking forward to it. :) As for my life, well lately it's been somewhat uneventful; mainly about all these college applications, essays etc. The good thing though is that I already found two teachers to do my letters of recommendation.  I also watched this Billy Joel special on PBS, he's such an amazing musician I really like his music.  So everyone, I shall update my life later if I do have time as I will be busy with all these applications. 

-Evey

No comments: