Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy October!

Yesterday was the first day of October and we have only two more months left in the year 2008 and it will soon be the year 2009. I will hopefully graduate from high school and move on to college. The economy is just wack, although it has been wack for the past few years. I am almost done with my college applications and I need to finish up my essays. Essays are evil. But I'm almost there! It's one of the reasons why I haven't been updating as frequently, that and because of all this homework. I WILL avoid senioritis.  

I'm going to go see Tina Turner in concert this Saturday and I am excited. I am also looking forward to Halloween.  I am also very much enjoying this weather.  Life is really great right now, college applications are a pain; that will soon be all over and receive acceptance letters and all that jazz.  I will hopefully finish one of my essays tomorrow to get things over with and I will go now and finishing reading the book I need to read for my English class. Later folks!

-Evey

No comments: