Tuesday, August 26, 2008

College Applications and Miscellaneous

Well, I will soon be starting the college application process. Even though I have been working on my screenplay for one of my applications.  I need to get this whole process over with.  What I also really need is some scholarship money, aid, something. Why does money have to be a problem? Why can't we get a free college education in this country? I mean look at Finland-all the kids there can go to college for free and that's because they're the smartest kids on the planet.  

Anyways, I started school yesterday this year I get out later than I did for the past three years but I think it's worth it.  My classes are great and I have a good amount of study hall time.  I really enjoy my computer science and web design classes. I think I passed my first World Literature quiz today.  Actually, I enjoy all of my classes.  I'm also glad fall is coming around the corner because I can't stand hot weather.   I'm really just looking forward to start my film career and I know for sure that will happen. I know that I am consistent unlike some other person that I know that I won't mention their name on here or the word that I call them.  The only problem I might have is how the other day my sister was telling my mother that maybe I'll be the only one that is successful because I don't my finger off the book [or some saying like that, I'll edit later(meaning that I know what I want and I am consistent)]. 

Well I'll update later, bye! 

-Evey 

No comments: