Thursday, August 28, 2008

The First Week of School

Well I have survived my first week of school. Nothing too eventful happened except the lunch this year is.....terrible.  Oh well I usually bring a lunch instead of buying lunch and it's my last year in high school.  I got a crap load of homework tonight, which I thought was bad at first but then it went smoothly.  My favorite classes are-Computer Science, Physics, English, World History, well all of my classes I really enjoy. I'm surprised I actually enjoy English this year, so far.  I am maybe close to three quarters done with my screenplay and I'll have a friend proofread it.  I'm thinking about my college essays. 

My sister is coming tomorrow, I have mixed emotions on this. I want to hang out with her but at the same time I don't.  My mind is just packed with college, college, college 24/7.  Yea and my annoying bratty cousin came back a few days ago. God, lately he's been such a brat.  He's barely a teenager and he already has a freaking cell phone.  He's been messed up, he's worse than my other cousin who's one year younger than me. Honestly, I would not be surprised if he got a girl (maybe a few) pregnant. That kid is just heading down the wrong path.  I think it's because his mother is a total bitch and half time she's mad, she needs a psychiatric evaluation. Oh yea and my younger cousin too and a haircut. His hair is like one of the JoBlows.<----Me no like them (hehe, sorry for the caveman talk).  

So that's all I have to say for today. Oh and I have an appointment with the chiropractor tomorrow, who cracked me in unimaginable ways. 

-Evey 

No comments: