Sunday, August 17, 2008

School is Starting Soon

School is starting soon for me.  What are my thoughts on it? Well let's see-I don't want to go back although if I don't, I probably will never make it to college and I really don't want to drop out. I guess I should say I'm one of the first to go to college in America. I was born in the States but I have other older siblings that have spent most of their lives in Mexico. Only one, my only brother, lives in the States. The only one that has gone to college from the three is my sister (the third born) and actually completed and graduated...but that was in Mexico.  So I technically am the first to go to a college in America and I might study abroad during my college years.  I really want to go out of state although I know I will miss (most) of my family deeply. Hey, but that's why they invented the telephone right?  Holidays also exists, and four years goes by fast as I have witnessed and most of us have witnessed.  

No comments: